Friday, February 13, 2009

Just an update.

I have some photos from the things that have been happening the past couple of weekends.
I will try hard to get them posted. But besides that nothing really has been happening. I drink about once a week, which is a total slow down from my 2 times a week. Thats a 50% cut back. I have been working alot more hours, and taking some pictures from work. I believe I can post atleast 1 to let people know how the racks look.

However, I can not find any picture so I am sorry about that for right now.
I wish this posting was a little more lively, maybe i'll post later with some pictures and updates.
Oh lately ive been reading the 25 Random things you didnt know about me on facebook.
I was suprised with how much I really enjoyed them, it almost reminded me of the post secrets.
I think later on tonight i'll post a 25 random things on here, if not tonight then tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment