Sunday, January 20, 2013

1 Second Video a day.

Last may I saw a TED talk featuring Cesar Kuriyama, talking about recording 1 second of video everyday for the rest of his life. 


I thought this was an amazing idea, and start to do the project myself. I have been recording the videos since may. Since Cesar has created his app, I have actually seen my videos come to life. I will have to use adobe premire to cut the full year together, and see what my life has been like for the past year. 

I am extremely excited to see the final product. However I am a bit worried about how many days I have missed. At this point, that is in the past and something I will have to work on to improve. I hope to never miss a day moving forward, but I do make mistakes and days will be forgotten. 

I plan on piecing together my year from when I first started recording videos. However after that I am going to record every year of my life, with a starting and ending date on my birthday (12/23). 

I do encourage people to pick up their own hobbies, and photography/videos my blog has become one of my stronger passions.

I hope to develop my blog, to become better and easier to navigate. I am considering buying a domain space, starting my own daily blog. This is something towards the future, and perhaps become my one second a day when it finally happens. 





No comments:

Post a Comment