Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sister's Keeper

So Katie and I went to Alexis's (Ryne's sister) graduation party. It was a good time just hanging out with his friends and family. Then we went to see Sister's Keeper...

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PH6Maum7q6zzAM:http://sites.google.com/site/downloadfullfreenow/_/rsrc/1245494388618/watch-my-sister-s-keeper-online/my-sisters-keeper.jpg

The movie was good, I'd give it 3 stars out 5 (going by the Netflix rating system). Katie was telling me about the book and I feel the movie was good, it seems like usual that the book was better from everyone I talked too. I personally felt the movie was good, I do wish they would have had more court time in the movie. One part I really am talking about is when the Judge was talking to Anne trying to find out if she wanted to go to court with the case. I feel like from the conversation they had wouldn’t be enough information to decide what to do. Oh well, I guess that is just how it goes due to time dependent movie's. Besides that it was pretty sad, I didn’t feel it was as sad as everyone said it would be. I'd recommend the movie if you read the book, just to get a different idea for how the book could of happen. Cameron Diaz did a very good job and was extremely convincing. Actually the whole acting staff was very well casted and I enjoyed it.

BETTER NEWS!!! KATIE IS BACK!!! YES!!!!!

I missed my girlfriend! :D

OHHHHH!!!

I FINALLY GOT THE pictures downloaded also! Good Good news all round! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment