Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camera still not working.

Tonight's the night! Last night, I installed windows 7 into my laptop. I am actually really impressed with how well it is running, along with how easy it was to install. I only had to download 1 driver, and that was only because i am a laptop touch pad snob. I expect the mouse pad to be able to scroll down on web sites, file folders and so on and so on....

So, hopefully with Windows 7 up and running, I can finally get my computer to download my pictures off my camera. Once I can download all of my pictures, oh man oh man oh man! Facebook and this blog look out! I will prolly upload 3-4 pictures for every post. I might just do re-post instead of going back and editing old post to put pictures in. Just throw the pictures into a new post and leave it as that....

I hope i am able to download all of my pictures from the camera! If possible, lets hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment