Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twilight, Scrubs, and American Idol....

So, tonight I was able to watch Twilight within 2 days of actually getting it.



twilight movie poster by twilightersanonymous.Twilight by littlebrownbooks.


The other movies i have is bolt, and pineapple express. 



I am looking forward to bolt and Pineapple express is just to good!

So, Lady Gaga is playing on american idol! I have to say it was a very different version that plays on the radio. I liked it however....
I did find a awesome web site that shows you how to grow plans for cheap prices. Its actually called Cheap Vegetable Gerdener on http://www.cheapvegetablegardener.com/.
I have to give many props to this person for doing a good job at explaining this and showing results with many pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment