Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cell Phone Scare!

Yesterday i woke up to believe that I lost my Cell phone!

At first i wasn’t really worried until I went to Finnegan's and McFadden's. 

After checking with them, finding out that no cell phone was found…

I just figured that it for my baby girl! :(

Katie texted Brian and told him i needed Stacie’s cell phone number…

He calls me and told me I must be extremely upset… at the time i wasn’t because i was thinking the phone was  sure thing being at the bar. After finding out no cell phone was at the bar….

So, I went to the Verizon Store to try to get a new one… they told me i need to call the insurance company and have it mailed to my house.

I went over Ryne’s House to tell them personally about the losing of my cell phone.  I called my insurance company and signed up for a new phone which they told me would arrive Tuesday!

After watching the Phillies beat the Rockies! I get a phone call from Katie' telling me that Kaitlin found my cell phone in her van! WHEW!!!!! So I go over a pick it up, and Kaitlin is wearing some crazy 80’s get up… With a mean side pony tail…

Then Kaitlin’s mom was like Katie called your phone and then you found it… How could you lose it again! haha oh well i guess i really was that drunk! :D

Over all it was a great Friday, the night before.

Katie, Joe and Cath, Nick and his buddy, Ryne, and Laura, Dan, Mel, Sean (in the same clothes haha at quizzo, Thursday night), Mark, Stacie, Ken, Ang, and finally Joe Perry.

It was actually a really good night!

Fun hanging out with all my wvu and home friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment