Thursday, March 12, 2009

Washington DC update 3 weeks ago yo!

I wanted to give some updates about the last few weekends for me.
About 3 weeks ago Katie, Brooke, Ryan and I all went to Washington DC to visit Reggie. The weekend actually turned out pretty nice, we arrived pretty late on friday with around 10:30 and it was really just a more of a chill night we played Partini (I enjoy the game... even if Ryan and I lost).
Then just really hung out all day saturday and started to play 7-11-Doubles
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2100656/1000253-main_Full.jpg

After several games, it was time to goto one of Reggie's friends parties. It was a good time I met Patrick Kilkur, who told me that John McCain is one of the meanest people he has ever met in his life! Odd! I would of never guessed that! And played serveral more games of 7-11- Doubles at the party! Next day we woke up and drove home!

http://www.feelgoodfastfood.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/chipotle1.jpg

We did get some Chipotle frist! I love chipotle, so good!
The ride home was quite nice and we were trying to beat the snow storm! stupid snow storm! We however did manage to beat the storm and arrive safely at my house!
Thanks Reggie for the good weekend! (if you know what i mean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment