Sunday, December 21, 2008

Turducken

The Turducken party!

So Tom decided that he was going to have a Christmas party which involved having a Turducken to eat. Melody and Tom prepared a great meal!
It was a great feast!!! Much thank to you guys! Tom acquired so much beer/alcohol i don't think he will have problems with that area for a long time!
I wanted to Thank you Tom for your very clean apartment and for being such a good host!
I enjoyed sharing the air mattress with Brenden, however even Sean (Mr.Gill) woke up in the middle of the night and stole his blanket and yells "You've been robbed!"
Today was pretty much a feast again with the amount of food order for watching Sunday football!

I am sad that the Eagles had to go and show off there excellent clock management skills! http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41174000/jpg/_41174522_redskins_416x300.jpg

However, it's okay Eagles! I still love you guys! Even if you break my heart....
We are still in the playoff race with the loss to the Redskins!
We have Dallas next week and we just need Tampa Bay to lose again.... SO LETS GO RAIDERS!!
I would love to see the Eagles make the playoff! They will do it I have no doubt in my mind!
I joined a College Bowl Pick 'em at work for $10...
Lets go Big East!!!
Esp. My Mountaineers in the Car Care bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment