Wednesday, December 24, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

So, yesterday was my birthday and I’ll be honest... I don’t think I could have asked for a better one!
Sure I would have liked the whole going out to the bar, but that is what my Mini Bar crawl is for.
I have realized that this blog is missing one thing and that’s pictures!! So I’m going to start to carry a camera around, so I can post pictures!
Last night everyone came over and we hung out and Scott and I got sung Happy Birthday!
The traditional cake and candles (which I always love)!

Katie got me a do it yourself beer brewing kit along with custom bottles that say "Ron Loves You" couldn’t ask for a cooler gift!
Plus I’m going to make some of the best damn beer ever!
Now today is Christmas Ever, which is very exciting and tomorrow is... as all will know Christmas!

I will be doing my drive home from Katie's house on Christmas tomorrow.... it's always so wild driving on Christmas! The feeling is almost like an end of the world type of feel! (I’ll try to get some pictures to show what I mean)

I finished all of my Christmas shopping! YES! Much thanks to Katie continuously pushing to be finish up! But it is extremely nice!

I’ll try my best to get pictures up to spice these articles up a bit more!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I hope everyone has the best one yet!

And remember!
-Ron Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment