Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How to take a Screen Shot on the iPhone and Nexus 7

My wife just bought me the Nexus 7 for Christmas, and I currently own the iPhone 5.

I just wanted to learn how to take a screen shot on the iPhone and Nexus 7. This is just a quick tip on how to do it.

For the iPhone 5 -  You Push the Power Button & the Home Button at exactly the same time.

Once you hit them at the same time, you should see a white flash. This white flash is confirming that screen shot was successful. You will be able to find the screen shot in your Photos (Camera Roll).

For the Nexus 7 -  You Push the Power Button and the Volume down button at the same exact time.


The Android OS will display the screen shot in a smaller window and then file the picture.
You will be able to find the Nexus 7 screen shot in the Gallery.

Let me see some of your screen shots, and iPhone/android setups.

No comments:

Post a Comment