Friday, May 11, 2012

Trip to the Zoo

I am back from Ireland! Such an amazing country, and so beautiful.
I have been fully converted to tell everyone how awesome Ireland truly is.

It is going to take me a couple of week to process my pictures from the trip. In the mean time, I have had some other events building up that need to be edited.

One of the trip's was to the Philadelphia Zoo for Ryan's 12th Birthday! His last year before being a Teenager.

Below are some 2 of the photos I took while at the zoo. I will post two more tomorrow.

50mm f/1.8, 1/4000s, ISO-100

55-200mm @ 200mm f/5.6, 1/4000s, ISO-800

I learned that I am not a huge fan of the zoo, I find the place to be sad. I don't know if i'd feel better knowing they are out in the wild either. At least at the zoo they have a steady food source, and nothing really that can harm them. Just at times, especially the primates, they just seem to want to be else where besides in captivity.

They are extremely beautiful animals, and I appreciate the chance to see them so close and in person.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment