Friday, April 27, 2012

Goose and Delaware River

These two images were hardly altered. I am not sure how strong they are. The first picture has the water so clear, however I wish the goose silhouette was sharper. 
It was difficult because of goose moving around so much. I should of change the camera to continuous focus. Live and learn right?

50mm, 1/320sec, f/1.8, ISO-800

50mm, 1/500sec, f/1.8, ISO-800
Mistakes I made to learn from:
  • I lent my camera to my Mom, so it was set to JPEG.... :( Forgot to change it back to RAW.
    • Made it difficult to edit the photos. 
  • I had to burn (darken) the goose in the second picture, if you look at the reflection I felt the neck white on purpose. Just to see if people can notice it or not. 
Let me know which picture you feel is stronger, and if you have the time to give them a critique.  

No comments:

Post a Comment