Friday, March 2, 2012

Wireless Off Camera Flash System

Hello, I was finally able to complete my wireless off camera flash. The total for the system was around $60... Not too shabby for an amateur with a low budget.

I started off with the Neewer Speed Light Flash Trigger, I posted about that earlier...

Now, I am finally able to get the flash off the camera using the CowBoy Studio wireless trigger.  Please see below for the wireless flash trigger.





I am hoping this will give me the chance to take some portrait photos in bright day light.
I am going to try to start shaping my blog into a different direction, I will be posting things I find helpful. Furthermore, I will be posting photos from different people that I find interesting. Most of these will amateur low quality photos taken from cell phones.

Well Enjoy and let me know how things are moving forward. 




No comments:

Post a Comment