Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some Photos taken after the Philly Autoshow

After leaving the philly Auto show (I will post those images this weekend), I took some picture just walking around. 


This was the escalator leaving the convention center.
I thought it was interesting that everyone was just in pairs, and not saying a word to each other.
I put it in black and white because I thought it gave it a more serious feel.

Random Bike locked up on the streets of Philly. I love these kinds of bikes, and found it interesting just sitting there all alone. 

Philadelphia cared into Stone. 
 I always find stone carving amazing, it just seems so everlasting. I do wish I rotated the focus to be on the word Philadelphia, instead of the center. Live and learn I guess.
Kelliann's is a bar on Spring Garden in Philly.
After the Autoshow, Joe, Jon (Joe's brother) and myself when here to get some wings. First time eating wings at this place, and I have to say they were quite good. So if you ever get the chance, try them for yourself and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment