Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm BACK.... With some of my Favorite YouTube videos

I know I have not been the best with posting on the blog, mainly due to the wedding. However, I am ready to start getting back into the blog. Trying to post just stuff I find interesting and hopefully everyone else will too.

So lets start this off with my favorite YouTube videos from the past couple of months:


This little gem is a great one, with some excellent dancing, Grandmom's holding beer, and switchblade combs.


Honey Badger don't care... The Honey Badger don't give a shit! 


Put the Team on My Back


M83 - Midnight City Music video, it's pretty awesome! Thank you Victoria Secret Commercial! 


Just awesomeWhat Human's can do! I think the word for this is fucking Amazing! 







No comments:

Post a Comment