Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life

So, I have always been a big dreamer.... Dreams always come and go with me and I guess i always just thought life had a certain amount of magic to it. But it seems as life goes on, I feel more and more as if i am just drifting thru life instead of living it. Lately i have been very short with people, 2nd and 3rd guessing myself all the time over any choices i make. Usually i am pretty indecisive with choice, but when i make the choice i know its the right one. I just feel uncomplete, i am not sure if it from just being bored at my job, the stress of student loans, or just being a normal person.

I find thing annoy me alot quicker, I cant stand looking at some people, i feel just a sense of anger inside of me. When the anger resides, it feel more like depression... I know im strong enough mentally to over come this, so i will. Sometimes i just want to slow down and watch life go by, instead of being in a haze and looking back and say time just goes by so quickly.
I dont know...

I post on yahoo questions:

If you could pass one Tip for life on to someone what would it be?

If you were able to only give one piece of advice to someone, from all the things you learned in life... what would it be?

Here is the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment